Implementation & Client Support Specialist
What does this position actually do?
The Implementation & Client Success Specialist fulfills a key role within the ZenQMS Operations team. Its essential functions are dependent upon the individual’s ability to communicate and develop positive relationships with our new and existing clients, as well as our internal team.
This role will serve as one of our clients’ main points of contact throughout their journey with ZenQMS; more specifically, this role will be the first impression of our company’s culture and client-first attitude. This position governs our company’s ability to begin the revenue cycle, obtain new clients, and deepen existing client relationships.
This role will onboard and implement new clients using our proprietary tools, provide thorough and thoughtful implementation solutions, work with clients to improve their quality processes by expanding module usage and streamlining configurations, and assist in the renewal process.
The Implementation & Client Success Specialist will spend the first few months of his or her employment working on the Client Support team; this experience will foster expert-level knowledge of the application and our clients’ needs. After this period, this individual will learn the ZenQMS standard implementation process, configuration basics, clients’ quality requirements (by working with our Quality team), and our proprietary tools.
The individual is expected to take these learnings and translate them into successful implementations that cultivate positive and productive long-term client relationships. The Implementation & Client Success Specialist will frequently interact with clients (via phone calls, online meetings, and emails), problem-solve, synthesize and migrate client data/configurations, host live trainings, and propose new usage solutions.
Success will be measured by customer adoption and product usage, customer satisfaction (via polls and surveys), and renewals.
Qualifications & Skills
- Analytical – Ability to synthesize information to identify and understand issues and solutions
- Critical Thinker – Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Highly Organized – Ability to multi-task and handle multiple ongoing projects at once
- Detail Oriented – Understands that the small details matter and that these details can build client trust, respect, and appreciation
- Flexible – Comfort working in a fast-paced environment. Willingness to absorb team members’ input and change direction when needed
- Clear Communicator – Ability to write and present effectively, both in-person and over the phone/web meeting
- Team Player – Ability to foster and maintain strong working relationships within the company. Ability to complete tasks, work cooperatively, while being kind and cordial to all other ZenQMS team members
- Adaptable - Ability to respond to changing circumstances and to manage, solve problems, and provide solutions in a climate of ambiguity
- Technology Skills – Possess intermediate to advanced Microsoft Suite knowledge (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); experience with Jira would be beneficial, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree required
No recruiters please.