Experience a connected quality management system
ZenQMS integrates all of your critical-to-quality documents and processes and provides the support you need along your quality journey.
We're not your typical eQMS. With ZenQMS, awesome comes standard.
- Purpose-built for the Life Sciences and designed for 21 CFR Pt.11/ Annex 11 and relevant GxP/ ISO requirements
- A connected validated eQMS that teams like to use. Each module works together to mirror your processes for a customized closed, loop electronic quality management system.
- Instant access to all modules for all your staff. We flipped the script with our pricing and support model, so your quality system can grow with your team.
Explore the modules of our quality management system.
Manage the full document lifecycle with every version from draft to retirement.
- Utilize built-in Part 11/Annex 11 compliant electronic signatures
- Automate and enforce workflows that match your current processes
- Set access rights based on user roles/permissions
- Query data, even within documents, with the Keyword Search feature
- Collaborative editing with Microsoft Office for the web
Easily create, track, and complete training from SOP review to on-the-job events.
- Author and enforce role-based training curriculum on the fly
- Automate email reminders for new and interval training assignments
- Produce detailed reporting by curricula, role, training item type, or individual
Build custom, closed-loop processes like CAPAs and Deviations for any event type.
- Design multistage processes with custom electronic forms and workflows
- Include stages for root cause analyses and effectiveness checks
- Automate issue notifications and investigator assignments
- Create dashboards to measure process throughput and activity
CHANGE CONTROL MODULE
Keep your finger on the pulse of changing processes.
- Configure forms and stages to match your current processes
- Assign granular permissions for access and escalation
- Ensure timely follow-up by creating/managing sub-tasks for each stage
Streamline your entire GxP audit and supplier qualification process.
- Call up and organize an approved vendor list
- Set an evergreen audit calendar to update as you work
- Establish a feedback loop for risk management with reports and trends
Have peace of mind that we are partners on your quality journey.
100% Pure SaaS from birth
ZenQMS is built with a pure SaaS infrastructure from the ground up, which means that you always have automatic access to each new release with no IT requirements to manage.
Our single validated, multi-tenant instance in the cloud (Amazon Web Services) has a guaranteed uptime > 99.99% and expedited validation gameplan that anyone can execute.
Data Security and Transparency
ZenQMS maintains defined and tested procedures for business continuity and disruption. Your data gets backed up hourly and you have the ability to export your entire account locally as a zip file on a regular basis for added protection.
Quality is not optional, and we believe it should be everyone's business. So, we've flipped the model from complexity and cost to lifetime support and simple, transparent enterprise pricing.
Support should be personal, helpful, and free.
Support starts with personalized implementation, including a guided validation checklist, and continues for your lifetime at ZenQMS. Access to our helpdesk and ZenQMS training material (including our knowledge base) are all included as part of your annual fee--no surprises or per call hour fees for help.
Your voice and experience matters to us. We build our product roadmap in collaboration with our customers. As part of the ZenQMS community, you will have access to our upcoming developments and a forum for suggesting new features.
Our customers see a clear cost of ownership and no surprise charges for storage, support, seat licenses, etc.
When you invest in ZenQMS, you have access to the entire system for your whole company without exception. Rather than charging per module, all our modules and updates come standard.
Worrying about seat licenses means that you have pay for growth. We believe that you can’t afford to silo quality, so we don’t charge per seat licenses. Let's grow together.