New Year, New eQMS:
Identifying eQMS Stress and Building a Plan to Eliminate It
Thursday, February 29th, 2023 @ 1:00 PM ET
Toxic relationships aren’t just fodder for great Taylor Swift songs. They can also define how an organization views its eQMS. Rigid workflows, poor configurations, complicated interfaces, low utilization - all of these are red flags and major stressors that companies come to identify as they use a system.
In this highly actionable webinar, you'll hear from Quality Leaders and subject matter experts with first-hand experience diagnosing eQMS stressors and dysfunction and how to build a strategic plan to procure and implement an eQMS that does a better job at meeting your quality, compliance, cost, and user needs.
Attendees can expect to walk away with the ability to:
- Identify the top eQMS stressors and how to avoid them to maximize system adoption
- Assess the viability of a replacement plan
- Develop a functional and financial case for replacement to present to the C-suite
- Assess options for data portability, accessibility, and transferability to another system
- Measure the success of a replacement initiative